- 200ml unsweetened coconut milk
- 100g basmati rice
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt, to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves, for garnish
- Rinse the rice and soak it in water for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat coconut milk on medium heat.
- Add soaked rice, turmeric powder and salt and stir well.
- Cover the saucepan and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is cooked and the liquid is absorbed.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Calories per serving: 200 kcal Macronutrients per serving: Protein 4g, Carbs 33g, Fat 6g
Leave a Reply