- 3-5 tablespoons curd / greek yogurt
- ½ lime
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Maximum 1 slice multigrain bread to add crumbs/croutons
- A salad seasoning that has onion and garlic powder in it
- Fresh oregano, thyme, dill, basil. Or any Italian seasoning.
- I also like to serve it with ½ teaspoon of dijon mustard
- 30g parmesan or feta cheese. You could also try any fresh cheese like Bocconi, Mascarpone or Ricotta. Please avoid cheddar or processed varieties.
For veggies, you can be experimental and try a different mix of veggies everytime
you make it. Here are my recommendations: lettuce, cherry tomatoes, steamed
broccoli, a few leaves of purple cabbage, baby spinach or kale, and any other
veggies of your choice.
You could also add 100g paneer and top with 2 tablespoons of mixed seeds or
chia/flaxseeds for another nutrient boost!