1. Overnight Oats
- 4-5 tablespoons oats
- 100ml milk (adjust as needed)
- 1 tablespoon mixed seeds
- ½ tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Fruits / Unsweetened Cocoa Powder / Cinnamon for taste
- In a bowl, mix rolled oats, milk, water, seeds, vanilla extract and honey.
- Add fruits/cocoa of your choice. A few suggestions are listed below.
- Transfer the mixture to a glass jar/bowl and store in the fridge.
- Let the oats sit for 3 hours, and they’re ready to consume.
Suggested Sweeteners/Flavoring Options:
- 1 Banana + 1/2 Apple + Cinnamon
- Any fruits of your choice. Berries have the lowest sugar of all fruits.
- Cocoa powder and cinnamon.
- 1 Mango and some blueberries
2. Chocolate Chia Pudding:
Chia Pudding is prepared the same way as overnight oats, and you can use the same fruits and sweetener options with chia pudding instead of oats.
- 30g chia seeds
- 200ml unsweetened milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped nuts (optional)
- In a bowl, whisk together chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder, honey and vanilla extract.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide the chia pudding into two bowls and top with sliced banana and chopped nuts (if using).
Calories per serving: 220 kcal Macronutrients per serving: Protein 8g, Carbs 25g, Fat 11g
Leave a Reply