Organic Paneer At Home In 30 Mins
- 1 liter Full Fat Milk
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Bring milk to roaring boil and reduce heat to lowest.
- Add lemon juice or vinegar and stir with a spoon.
- Allow it to stand 1 minutes.
- The milk will start to split. Stir it once.
- In 2-3 minutes milk will curdle completely and whey and cheese curd cheese separate.
- Switch off the heat now.
- Place a muslin cloth or cheese cloth over another big vessel. Pour this mix over and allow it to strain for few minutes.
- Paneer is ready to use now.
- To shape it into market like block for perfect slicing, fold over the edges and place a heavy object over it for 10 minutes.
- Now you can use this paneer to make your favorite dishes.
Leave a Reply